12.19.2006






Today I am thankful for.... my babies~ I haven't been in the Christmas spirit & thought I better snap out of it for the kids sake...so away we went to Starbucks today for steamy hot chocolate with whip cream on top... no coffee for me today! I was up until 3;30 this morning because of the accidental caffeinated coffee conspiracy from yesterday~ that barista, I swear she secretly hates me ;)

Later today the kids & I finally created our gingerbread houses, 2 this year....one the kids donate & the other they devour! So today was a good day....I am thankful~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful gingerbread house, Bella! Christmas spirit multiplies when you share it with children, doesn't it? There's something about seeing this glorious season through a child's eyes that brings us back to what's truly important.

Anonymous said...

A Gingerbread house! How fun is that! I haven't made one of those in years.
Wonderful photos!

Gill said...

Your babies are so sweet, their eyes have such light!
I adore gingerbread houses, how much fun is that?
Nice to see you make an effort for the kids...that is cool.
Even when you don't feel in the mood yourself. You are a good mom!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are cuties!! I know it's hard to get into the mood~But you did a good job!!

Anonymous said...

If you love your children, give them natural foods, real foods...
not junky food like coka-cola, Mc Donald and sugar..