6.15.2006

Teesha's Artfiberfest~vendor show!


Found this on Teesha's blog.... I won't be in Seattle yet, so I will miss it~(vacation to Seattle will be the week after) I would love to see the vendors night!

I really want to buy some lovelies from Pam Garrison, which I had the honour of meeting @ Artfest...what an ab~soul~ute sweetheart she is, and what amazing things she creates to sell. As for the other artists' I can only imagine the beautiful items they created for this sale....so....I wanted to share. If your in the neighborhood, this is something I am sure you don't want to miss....if it's anything like Artfest Vendor night it should be spectacular! xo

Artfiberfest Vendor Show

Everyone is welcome to come to our Vendor Night at Artfiberfest on friday night June 23. Address is: Trinity Lutheran College - 4221 228th Ave. SE. Issaquah, WA 98029. It's open from 7pm-9pm.

Here is our list of vendors: Fabric Frog Designs, Orange Bus Studios, Lisa Engelbrecht, Sassy Art goddess, Paper Squirrel, Darlene Veltman, Mother Rubber, Atlantian Dreams, Shades of Akasha, The Red Door Studio, Marilyn's Nouvelle Collection, Lisa Bias, Denise Marie Doll Art, Suz Simanaitis, Pam Garrison, Kate Lyon, Traci Bautista, Kari Bjorklund, DJ Pettitt, Creative Art Diner, Lampe's Lumps, Barbe St. John, Elise Peeples, Mary Stanley, Zettiology. There will be SO MUCH MORE than fiber related art and supplies...it's a rare opportunity to get to purchase from these vendors. No admisson charged.

No comments: