2.09.2006

It was a rumour~


My dream house really wasn't for sale!? How dreadfully disappointing! Well, I have to admit it's just a tad out of my price range~

How strange.... it had a listing on the MLS, maybe a change of heart by the owner~but here is a note, I received from the General Manager. I think I may ask them if they would allow a small art convention...what a dreamy place to have one! Oh, I can just imagine.....how lovely.....such incredible inspiration that dwells in that place~


Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Christopher Berrios, and I am the General Manager and Director of Marketing & Promotions for the Parisian Palace. This European Palace, located in the heart of Las Vegas Nevada, is over 14,000 sq. feet and available for video and/or film productions, photo shoots and even your next corporate (or private) event. This architectural masterpiece is worth over $15 million dollars and filled with extraordinary artwork that took over 5 years to complete.

Please take some time and visit our website at www.parisianpalace.net and see for yourself, all the beauty the Parisian Palace has to offer. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment, please contact me at

P.S. Sorry, but the rumor is incorrect. The Palace is not for sale. Thanks again, Chris Berrios

No comments: