8.09.2005

Raining today


This is a dreary day, it has been raining all night, thunder & lightning crashing all around, a nice relief from the heat, but oh so dreary & grey out. Just want to go back to sleep, but I think I will go make some tea & do some art cards today & get ready for the opening of my new website. I desperately need to get some art made, to sell on the website. I have some new inpsiration for a new altered book, I can't wait to start it, I think I will put it on ebay when I open the store again in September.

This pic is from an altered book I made, it reminds me of this dreary rainy day.

2 comments:

jessafran said...

surfed here though BE. great site. very artistic. completely original.

dreaming-neko said...

cool site, izabella :)
aloha from hawaii~

happy blogging!