8.10.2005

A new way to lose weight


I have discovered a new way to lose weight...
1st day...scorch the roof of your mouth with steaming hot tortellini noodles!
2nd day..burn your mouth again with hot cereal!
3rd day..try burning again with hot cheese pizza!
4th day..eat raisen bran & scratch the roof of your mouth!
5th day..forget even trying to eat a thing!!

So you see after the first burning, you really don't want to eat anything, and if you try, it just starts the healing process all over again....so needless to say...I have been suffering for the last few days!!! I find it humorous in a sense, but ohhhhh so painful. thought I would share this new weight loss method, it really does work!

(P.S. not that I need to lose a pound, I am actually trying to gain some weight!)

7 comments:

WendyLove said...

i LOVe your artwork. it's really, really cool. i've become interested in trying this sort of thing myself - great inspirtion, keep it up!

Robin said...

I'll keep that in mind.

The Complimenting Commenter said...

I think that's a really funny way of looking at the situation. Way to turn a negative to a positive. Great post.

tisjewel said...

hehe :) you're a hoot iz. has the ZNE LV WL group helped any? I wish there were more activity there so that it would motivate us more to accomplish our goals before the meet in 07.

Jennifer said...

Very cute! Thanks for the good giggle! :)

boudica of suburbia said...

I'll have to try that one. Anything to get Billy Blank and his tae-fucking-bo out of my head.

xxB

Crazy Dan said...

I can help you gains some weight !