10.17.2006

Age of Chivalry~






If there was ever a time that I could go back in time and visit...it would be the midieval days, it intrigues me so~ The manly knights in armour, the elaborate costumes of the rich, the pure delight of the swordsmen & the adrenalin rush of jousting on horses, is beyond words~

This weekend was the renaissance festival.... I secretly want to run away & join the circus, I mean run away & join the other gypsy souls that travel across the countryside selling their wares, or performing at these renaissance fairs, I am so in love with their freespirit~

1 comment:

Holly Loves Art said...

I always wanted to join the circus too... and be the star of the show! You know, I have yet to make it to any of these fairs. I absolutely must make it a priority and go as I'm sure I would love it.