5.17.2006

Art Card "prints"


Love good mail days! I just received my package of new art card "prints" I just listed them on ebay & my etsy shop~
www.velvet-rooms.com
www.izabellah.etsy.com

I love how the colors are so vibrant... the scanner picked up some glare & looks blurry, but in person it really isn't~

This lil fairy girl, is the one that Chel (founder of ZNE) used for advertising for zne, in the Legacy magazine..thanks soooo much Chel!!!! What a shock it was to see my art in print!!

ohhhh should I or shouldn't I....... give away the secret place to order these fine art cards.....hmmmmm.......ok! ;) here's the link, if you want high quality art card prints, of your atc's, here you go! Be sure to follow the directions carefully or you may end up with text over your image...I accidently did that with a huge order, they were all unusuable~

It is through my friend Jewels~ http://www.siteprint.com/store_index.aspx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friends! I'm writing to you because I just came across a business that I think has great potential. It lets you save money on almost everything. Make money from almost everything, Including home loans- plus... help lower your taxes--best of all--it requires absolutely no investment. I thought you might be interested and like to check it out...

Here I have a business opportunities site/blog. It successfully covers business opportunities related stuff and almost everything else!

Come and check it out if you get time, Scott.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Izabella! I love your work, and your backgrounds are yummy! How did you get the black so grainy looking?