3.05.2006

ZNE THEME WEEK ~ CROWNS



ZNE Theme week is crowns! Since I happened to win the last contest, I was able to choose the upcoming theme...I chose crowns~

For my art piece I started with a 4 X 4 canvas, plastered it with crackle paste, stained it with acrylics & walnut ink. Handmade painted & crackled clay doll face, adorned with her lovely jeweled crown & copper colored fibers. Butterfly wings, and brown velvet trim with jeweled piece at the bottom of canvas.

This was fun to create, as I have been in an uncreative mood these days, so this was inspiring for me~

There is quite a few entries already. The artist who has the most bids, wins~ to see more crowns, type in ZNE Theme Week in the ebay search bar.

To check out this crown & other goodies, here is a link to my ebay store...Thanks for looking! http://www.velvet-rooms.com

Sunday March 5, 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the LUCKY Gypsy who bought this! : )

I get to look at it everyday and I SO enjoy it!