12.16.2005

and the winner is......

this is a copied message from Michael de Meng.....

I just got home and started to tally the results...Counted it 17 times....and it isJudy Gex.I've never met her before, but I just got off the phone with her and she's very cool and very excited. She has a screen printing, giclee, rock poster shop in Georgia.check out her site here. very cool posters.http://www.drowningcreek.comthanks to everybody,sorry for those who didn't win, but you wouldn't believe the response....wow, I'm suprised my computor didn't explode.Oh and please forgive me if I dont respond to every single email....I'd be here til Valentines day.best of Holidays and don't worry this won't be the last of these types of thingiesMichael deMengP.S. if you told anyone about the contest that probably isn't on my mailing list, please help me spread the word about the winner being decided.

No comments: