11.25.2005

What a week!

This has been a crazy week! I want to extend personal thank you's... to every single person who has written me such uplifting and encouraging notes...I appreciate the love!!

I haven't been posting this week as a stupid freak accident happened at a store....a huge glass vase fell & sliced my right hand & fingers...owwweeeee it hurts....but I have found I can get alot done with one finger!! So I have been catching up on much needed reading time & lots of movies, which I never seem to find the extra time to do.

Can't wait to get back to creating some art, hopefully in the next couple weeks!!!

1 comment:

primdollie said...

oh dear sure hope you will heal soon!! and glad that you are having some fun with movies and reading!! can't wait to see new art work!!
Hugs Linda
http://alteredvisions.typepad.com/altered_visions/