9.14.2005

My ebay store is finally open~





Finally figured out how the heck to upload the pictures in the new template for the ebay store. Cathy from Avonlon Rose Designs (ebay) created the delicious new template, it is beyond what I imagined it would look like. She did an amazing job!

And if it wasn't for Jewels ! (Alluring-Designs.com) She saved the day by uploading it for me, because after 2 days of trying to figure out how to upload all of it...I was in some serious dispair...crying & the such..she put it in a matter of minutes! She is amazing! So Jewels and Cathy I thank you for all your help!!!

My first listing went on last night, (with a few missing paragraphs & pictures) so I thought I would load the missing pictures here on my blog.

This is a bracelet that I made, proceeds will be donated for the Katrina victims (Mission Fish) 100% will be donated...

It took many hours & lots of expensive lil' charms.

Feel free to take a look at the auction on ebay. (Just click on "auction" in my storefront)

Velvet Rooms http://tinyurl.com8q2qa


No comments: